TRANSFER - Internship Program in Communication Studies is designed for students from universities in partnership with UNISC who are registered in undergraduate degrees in communication field and wish to have a practical experience in the social communication field at UNISC.
TRANSFER aims to attract students in international academic mobility by offering practical activities and to allow them to be enrollend in courses at UNISCÂ´s Social Communication degree.
Areas for the Internship: Social Communication,Â Journalism, Audiovisual Production, TV, Cinema, Public Relations, Photography, Photojournalism and Advertising;
Programs of Internship: Public Relations Center, Advertising Center. Journalism Center; Audiovisual and Media Production Center; Unisc TV and the Experimental Photography Agency;
- Be enrolled in an University in partnership with UNISC;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be a student in the field of Social Communication;
- Skills and Language Knowledge (According to the Announcement).
The application should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ with the following documents:
- Â Application form duly filled in indicating the intended program;
- Copy of passport;
- Transcript of records from University of origin attesting academic relationship;
- Portfolio presenting works developed in the field of study (it may be in PDF, video files or online links);