Social Internships are designed for those who are interested in having humanitarian intercultural experiences. UNISC is a communitarian institution and develops several projects in partnership with community bodies allowing local and foreign students and lecturers to be in direct touch with society.
Social Internships may be carried out inside or outside UNISC, because the institution makes over 60 projects in every field of knowledge available. This gives the students the opportunity of working in public schools, besides projects related to production and innovation, health and social attention and many others.
These internships last from 1 to 6 months.
- Be 20 or older;
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate course at one of the partner universities UNISC has;
- Be interested in being an exchange student;
- Have defined the field of work that will be performed and the duration of the internship;
- Have good knowledge of Portuguese Language. Different levels of Portuguese skills are accepted depending on where students will perform their internship.
How to enroll
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications must be sent within 12 months prior to starting the internship.
Students wishing to apply for an Internship must email AAII (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of the Passport;
- School transcripts from their home institution;
- Proof of enrollment in their home institution;
- Statement of Purpose describing the reasons why you are interested in doing a social internship.
- Apply for a Student Visa;
- Buy fly tickets â roundtrip;
- Living Expenses in Brazil;
- Health Insurance covering the entire period the student is abroad.
After AAII has received the complete application, the staff will look for an appropriate internship and, then, they will get in touch to send students the Acceptance Letter and guide them through the process.