In this program, undergraduate students from partner universities have the possibility of studying at UNISC for one or two semesters. Students are free from paying academic fees to UNISC, while in their exchange program.
For more information about the courses offered at UNISC, please visit:Â http://www.unisc.br/en/studies/all-courses
- Be 18 or older;
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate course at one of the partner universities UNISC has;
- Be interested in being an exchange student;
- Have good knowledge of Portuguese Language. In this case, we recommend students to be at intermediate or advanced levels.
How to apply
Application deadlines are:
December, 31st for the first semester of the year at UNISC
May, 31st for the second semester of the year at UNISC.
Students wishing to apply for PROMAI must email AI(email@example.com) the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of the Passport;
- School Transcripts;
- Statement of Purpose describing the reasons why you are interested in being an exchange student.
In case you have enrolled for a course with prerequisites, UNISC may request you to send them the courses you have already taken in your home institution translated into Portuguese.Â
- Apply for a Student Visa;
- Buy fly tickets â roundtrip;
- Living Expenses in Brazil;
- Health Insurance covering the entire period the student is abroad.
After AI has received the complete application, staff will get in touch to send students the Acceptance Letter and guide them through the process.