Academic and Professional internships are a great choice for those students wishing to enrich their background with an observational or practical experience. That is why students interested in performing an academic and/or professional internship, will only be allowed to do it within their degree. In this case, students may choose from activities inside and outside UNISC. However, there will always be an immediate supervisor.
For health degrees, for example, UNISC makes it available to foreign students observational internships in its hospital or medical clinics. Unisc offers foreign engineering students internship opportunities in local companies that are partners with the University. For this purpose, students must be clear about their specific needs when applying for the program, so our staff can find the perfect internship for them.
- Be 20 or older;
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate course at one of the partner universities UNISC has;
- Be interested in being an exchange student;
- Have defined the field of work that will be performed and the duration of the internship;
- Have good knowledge of Portuguese Language. Different levels of Portuguese skills are accepted depending on where students will perform their internship.
How to enroll
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications must be sent within 6 months prior to starting the internship.
Students wishing to apply for an Internship must email AAII (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of the Passport;
- School transcripts from their home institution;
- Proof of enrollment in their home institution;
- Statement of Purpose describing the reasons why you are interested in doing an internship.
- Apply for a Student Visa;
- Buy fly tickets â roundtrip;
- Living Expenses in Brazil;
- Health Insurance covering the entire period the student is abroad.
After AAII has received the complete application, the staff will look for an appropriate internship and, then, they will get in touch to send students the Acceptance Letter and guide them through the process.