UNISC seeks to develop international partnerships that strive for reciprocity, aiming for a wide range of opportunities for students and faculty.Some of the areas of interest of UNISC are
- Undergraduate student exchanges;
- Student exchanges for internships (academic/ professional);
- Exchange for language learning;
- Faculty exchanges;
- Post-doctoral internships;
- Joint publications;
- Online collaboration of Faculty in lectures, events and curricular classes;
- Collaboration in networks and research projects;
- Creation of joint training courses and programs;
- Creation of Cotutela agreements for graduate studies in areas of common interest;
- Creation of Dual Degrees agrÃ©ments for undergraduate studies in areas of common interest;
- Interactions between innovation environments as Technological Park / Incubator/ Companies.
If your institution has common interests in the areas and actions mentioned, it will be a satisfaction to cooperate with you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org