International Students

We recommend students to buy prepaid SIM cards to use in their cell phones. It is necessary to have CPF, a Brazilian Social Security Card, in order to access these cards.

If students wish to use cell phone services from their home country, we recommend them to contact their service providers and unlock their phones for international use.